Richly rewarding primate adventures to see gorillas, chimps, explore the off-the-beaten path wonders of southwestern Uganda and safari with a sense of primal connection that pavades Africa.
Infusing nature, people with purpose for meaningful experiences.
Adventure into Uganda's remote country, off the beaten path on a discovery expedition, into ancient impenetrable forests blanketing slopes of dead volcanoes, to meet mysterious mountain gorillas, chimpanzees, and golden monkeys. Safari to find the Big Five savannah animals and connect with the land, people, and culture. Find new ways to travel responsibly, like a local, yet have fun vacation experiences with an ecologically aware tour company.
Uganda Tour Packages
Example Uganda tour packages you can book as is or inspire tailor-making your own safari holiday package.
- The 8-day primates galore and wildlife safari takes you to Uganda's rainforests to see gorillas, chimps, and the big game savannah animals.
- The 6-day safari in Uganda features nature hiking, walking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, tracking mountain gorillas and cultural encounters.
- The 8-day forest adventure takes you trekking the endangered mountain gorillas and golden monkeys in Uganda on the misty Virunga Mountains.
- Stay 2 nights on the edge of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and go gorilla trekking on this 4-day Short trip to see mountain gorillas in Uganda.
- Stay 3 nights in a comfy cottage on the edge of a gorilla rainforest, trek gorillas & meet the locals on this short gorilla safari in Uganda.
● FEEL THE FREEDOM
Enjoy the happiness of traveling with a local expert.
Our tailor-made tours allow you to plan the entire trip with a local specialist, customising every detail to your travel and budget preferences.
- Knowledgeable drivers and guides on your journey.
- 24-hour support team available on call for emergencies.
- The local immersion that will culturally change you.